Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Foot in Mouth Disease

Do you suffer from "foot in mouth" disease, or know someone who does?

It's happened to all of us--that painful moment of blurting out the wrong words in an effort to say something in the midst of an uncomfortable situation.

What Should I Say? The Right (and Wrong!) Words and Deeds for Life's Sticky, Tricky, Uncomfortable Situations was written for just those moments. What Should I Say? presents over 100 potential foot-in-mouth moments and gives the right words to say, whether you need to confront, challenge, question, or encourage.

It's not only what you say, but what you do that matters; you'll find practical hints combined with Godly principles in suggestions for what to do, and not do, that will help your message achieve its purpose.

With What Should I Say at your fingertips, you'll confidently face life's sticky, tricky, uncomfortable situations, knowing you're ready with just the right words.
-------------
Because I don't have an out-of-home job anymore, I finally have time to promote my books! (Book promotion is also a necessity since, well, I don't have income from an out-of-home job anymore! :-) ) I just ordered a new shipment of What Should I Say? You can read an excerpt at http://www.shellyburke.net/. Order today so you're ready for the next tricky, sticky, uncomfortable situation! Only $15 with FREE shipping and handling! Pay by check or PayPal to shelly@shellyburke.net

And when you order What Should I Say? check out my other books, How to Find Your Perfect Job in Nursing and Home is Where the Mom Is; A Christian Mom's Guide to Caring for Herself, Her Family, and Her Home, with the special price of ONLY $10 each and FREE shipping and handling! See the details on that special at http://nebraskafamilytimes.blogspot.com/2011/03/books-on-sale.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!