A subscription to the "Nebraska Family Times" is the perfect gift for anyone who appreciates traditional values the old-fashioned way--in their mailbox! The mission of the "Nebraska Family Times" is "to inspire, encourage and motivate readers in their Christian walk." We cover local, state and national news from a Christian point of view, and every issue also includes devotional articles, Bible Study and much more!
In the past year we've covered:
- National news from a Christian point of view--including Miley Cyrus's behavior, the suicide of Arial Castro in prison (he was the man who held three women prisoners in his home for a decade), and the Boston Marathon bombing
- Nebraska news--what the legislature did, what Common Core Educational Standards are and why they are damaging to kids; Nebraska is one of a handful of states who are fighting against adopting the standards
- Local stories--Bruce Wall, the new director of Camp Luther in Schuyler, NE; Grace Knuth, a Lincoln resident, and her story of adopting a child with Down Syndrome from Bulgaria; Befriend Mentoring Program in Norfolk, Fremont and Columbus; the Global Passion Ministries-Nebraska team's fifth mission trip to Nicaragua coming up in February of 2014, and much more!
A gift subscription to the "Nebraska Family Times" is perfect for anyone on your list including:
- Someone who is shut-in and appreciates reading Christian news
- A Sunday-School or school teacher
- A mom of young children who needs encouragement and only has a few minutes at a time to read
- Day care provider
- Elderly friend or relative
- Anyone who enjoys reading a "real" newspaper made of paper--not pixels on the internet!
A one-year, 12-issue subscription is only $20 and with every subscription the recipient (and the gift-giver, if it's a gift subscription) will receive our 2014 verses card, "God's Promises to You."
To order, click "Subscribe to the Nebraska Family Times" in the right hand column of this page, send $20 to PayPal, email@example.com or mail your check to Nebraska Family Times, 209 27th St. #13, Columbus, NE 68601. Questions? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give a gift of encouragement that will last all year!
I will be at the Scotus Craft Botique in Columbus, NE, tomorrow! Stop by if you are there--I love to meet readers and if you don't receive the "Nebraska Family Times" pick up a free copy at the craft fair!