Friday, December 9, 2011
Give the gift of Christian reading! For just $20 a loved one will receive 12 issues of the "Nebraska Family Times" newspaper, full of great information and local, state, and national news from a Christian point of view. The "Nebraska Family Times" will "inspire, encourage, and motivate readers in their Christian walk."
Give a gift subscription and be entered to win Christian books and CD's and the grand prize of a Nook or Kindle--final drawing December 16th! To order, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with subscription information; you may pay by check (send to Nebraska Family Times, 42887 G. G. Road, Genoa, NE 68640 or PayPal to email@example.com). ORDER TODAY!
Friday, December 2, 2011
WARNING……WARNING: ADVENT VIRUS
Be on the alert for symptoms of inner Hope, Peace, Joy and Love. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to this virus and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Some signs and symptoms of The Advent Virus:
• A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
• An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
• A loss of interest in judging other people.
• A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
• A loss of interest in conflict.
• A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
• Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
• Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
• Frequent attacks of smiling.
• An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
• An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Please send this warning out to all your friends. This virus can and has affected many systems. Some systems have been completely cleaned out because of it.
Anonymous via e-mail
(This article appeared in the December issue of the Nebraska Family Times. The mission of the Nebraska Family Times is "to inspire, encourage, and motivate you in your Christian walk. If you'd like a FREE sample copy, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (402) 993-2467. From now until December 16th, when you subscribe or give a gift subscription, you'll be entered into weekly drawings for Christian books and CD's and the GRAND PRIZE of a Nook or Kindle e-reader! More details at