Thursday, November 13, 2008

Great Minds Think Alike




I was talking to my mom on the way home tonight (it was a country road; I'm very careful when I'm driving and talking on my cell phone!). It was almost sunset, and I was just thinking to myself that the sunset was beautiful, when my mom gasped and said, "Wow, the sky is beautiful here!"

I find it amazing that mom and I were each looking at a beautiful sunset, even though we are hundreds of miles apart!

Mom suggested that I post some of the pictures I've taken of sunrises and sunsets. These are from this spring and summer. I am humbled when I think of the love our God must have for us to give us such beauty to gaze at . . . if only we take the time. I was doubly blessed tonight to be able to share that beauty with my mom! I hope you enjoy the pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!