Tuesday, October 28, 2014

November Issue

It's hard for me to believe it's November already! Sometimes I'm still amazed that it's 2014! I remember being a little girl and thinking about how I would be "old" when the calendar changed to the year 2000...I'd be over 30 years old!

The November issue of the "Nebraska Family Times" has distributed to sponsors, subscribers and advertisers! I pray that the articles in this issue bless you. Among some of my favorites:
  • What Should Christians Do About Ebola? Hint: Pray first! 
  • I Didn't Sign Up for This, an article that describes our sometimes unrealistic expectations of pastor's wives, along with suggestions as to how we can encourage pastor's wives. 
  • Seven Positive Ways Christians Can Use Social Media
  • Know the Effects of Selfie Trends on Our Kids
  • Thankfulness for Thanksgiving, an article with some great ideas for focusing on what Thanksgiving really means. 
You can read all of these articles and more by picking up a copy of the "Nebraska Family Times" in many locations; click on the "sponsor" tabs at the top of this page. Or call me at (402) 750-3496 or e-mail me at shelly@shellyburke.net with your name and mailing address and I'll send you a free complimentary copy of the paper. 

Do you know someone who would enjoy receiving a Christian publication in their mailbox every month? Perhaps your shut-in grandparents or a newly married couple on a tight budget would appreciate the encouragement of news, devotions and Bible study, all from a Christian point of view. A gift subscription is only $20/year; the "Nebraska Family Times" is published monthly. To subscribe, or give a gift subscription, click on the "Subscribe" button on the right hand side of this page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!