Friday, May 9, 2014

A to Z Blogging...{Almost Caught Up!} X-Tra

X-tra

And God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth.” And it was so. And God saw that it was good…
Genesis 1:11-12, excerpted

I am amazed, at this time of year especially, all that the Lord has blessed us with.

He gave us plants, trees, fruit trees.

But not just one single kind of plant, or tree, or fruit.

He blessed us with many, many kinds of growing things. Just in a walk around my neighborhood I see trees bearing white flowers…pink flowers…bright pink flowers. I see flowers of every shape and color. When I go to the grocery store I have many varieties of fruit from which to choose.

The Lord could have given us just one kind of plant, one kind of flower, one kind of tree,  one kind of fruit.

But He did not.

He gave us an almost countless variety of growing things. And we are so very blessed that God gave us so much x-tra—so much more than we deserve or even need.

Thank You, Lord, for the x-tra you give us in variety. You have blessed us with so much; help us to appreciate Your love for us.


(I’m also blogging the A to Z Challenge at www.achristianmomsguide.blogspot.com. Check it out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!