Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge -- A is for Always

Always

I have set the Lord always before me;
because He is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.
Psalm 16:8

What has shaken your world today?

Financial troubles? Illness? A troubled relationship? Worries about a loved one?

Set the Lord before you. Read His Word.  Talk to Him through prayer. Sing His praises.

Take heart; He promises that He is always at your right hand.  

How has the Lord been at your right hand?


(I’m also blogging the A to Z Challenge at www.achristianmomsguide.blogspot.com.

Check it out!)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Shelly! I'm excited to follow your blog as you share Scripture and encouragement, A to Z, through April!

    What tremendous reassurance I have that my Lord and Savior is before me - at my right hand always. His guidance and strength have brought me through every change and difficulty in life (loss of loved ones, cross-country moves, children leaving home...) as I humbly seek God's plan and His comfort in His Word. Though life is often SHAKEN, I don't have to be! He is at my right hand! Praise!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deb, for your comments! It is the greatest reassurance to know that God IS near us--ALWAYS! NO MATTER WHAT! His grace is overwhelming!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't He amazing, Melanie? I look back and see Him everywhere!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!