Friday, February 5, 2010

Favorite Websites

I want to share several of my favorite websites with you. Please share your favorite sites with me, as well! I’ll then pass them on to readers of the blog (and also list them on the website, when I get that updated).

As everyone, I’m looking for ways to save money and be a good steward of the money God blesses me and our family with. I check out these sites on a regular basis, and occasionally include articles from these sites in the paper.

www.livingonadime.com
www.stretcher.com
www.daveramsey.com

The Columbus Rescue Mission is doing amazing work in the Columbus area. Check out the website for the latest news and how you can help. www.columbusrescuemission.com

Susan Darst Williams’ articles appear in the Nebraska Family Times every month in The Good Life Column. Read more of her articles at http://www.dailysusan.com/

Please let me know what you think of these websites, and send me your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!