Thursday, October 1, 2009

Delivery Day

I finished deliveries in Norfolk today, and also got papers mailed to subscribers and sponsors.

I’ve mentioned before how much I enjoy delivery day, and today was no exception! I met several people I hadn’t met before, and heard from others how much they enjoy reading the paper. It was also very gratifying to see that in several locations, most of the papers had been taken!

Would you like to be a sponsor and offer free issues of the Nebraska Family Times in your place of business? A sponsorship is only $10/month for 10 copies of the paper. Many businesses report that customers come in every month to pick up a copy of the paper and do business at that location! You can also have the papers mailed to you and distribute them to friends, co-workers, or people in your congregation. It’s a great way to spread positive news, and inspire, encourage, and motivate people in their Christian walk.

For more information, e-mail me at shelly@shellyburke.net or call (402) 993-2467 or (402) 750-3496.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!