Monday, March 9, 2009

Time Flies!

And already another issue of the Nebraska Family Times has been put together, printed, delivered, and mailed out. March marks the 6th issue of the paper I put together (with a lot of help from former owner Vyckie, my assistant Lori, Promotions and Publicity person Marcie, and the support and advice of my family).

I'm learning more every month, and I'm as excited about the paper as I was the day I decided to take Vyckie up on the wonderful opportunity she offered me--if not more so! It seems that every day I get another idea about an article, or column, or something I want to share with my readers. I hope you are enjoying reading the paper as much as I enjoy writing it! I appreciate your comments, suggestions, and questions. Please keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!