Friday, October 31, 2008

Accounting Program

It seems like it's taking much longer than it should to get this accounting program going! I'm in the process of entering information into the program, and learning about the program as I do. I think (hope, and pray!) that it will turn out to be fairly easy to use. It's time to do billing again, so I can pay MY bills, so I better get it learned!

I was hoping to get more done today, but so far other things . . . parent-teacher conferences . . . taking advantage of the 70 degree, sunny, calm day, to take a walk . . . cleaning the pile of "putting together the newspaper" debris off my desk so I could get to the computer . . . feeding the sheep . . . I wish I could stay awake for the next two days to get everything done, but the older I get the harder it is to do that, haha!

Thankfully tomorrow is another day . . . and I plan to be well-rested and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!