Monday, September 8, 2008

My Family

I'm always interested in finding out more about an author's family, so I thought I'd tell you a little bit about my family.

My husband Tim and I were high-school sweethearts and have been married for a little more than 19 years. We have two children; Cody, 16, is a junior in high school, and Morgan, 14, is a freshman. Having two teenagers is . . . an adventure! It's neat to see the kids grow and become more independent, and they really are fun to be around . . . most of the time . . . (and I bet they say that about us, their parents, too!)

We all live on the family ranch south of Genoa, NE. Tim raises show-cattle full-time. He's been a cattleman since he was a young child. The kids show cattle at shows around the state and around the country. Traveling to shows is our favorite family activity, and it's an activity that has many benefits for the kids and for our family and business.

Cody and Morgan will be home from school any time, so I'm going to sign off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!